Doggone Easy Tortillas
Makes 8 Tortillas. Try to refrain from eating the raw dough, it’s delicious.
- 2 Cups Flour (I use bread flour)
- ¾ cup of water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place all 4 ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients together by hand and form 1 large ball of dough.
- Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Split into 8 equal parts.
- Lightly flour smooth surface and rolling pin and roll out 8 tortillas.
- Roll them out as thin as you can without damaging the raw tortilla.
- Using a pan or flat griddle cook both sides on medium heat.